Final notice! The Earth will fall into Null Space! ACT NOW!!!1111

I received one of these PDFs today, apparently from Frank Hatch himself, sent to my work email address. Quite fascinatingly wrgon. As spam, it certainly makes a change from drugs and 409s…

(Tee hee… When tagging this post, I accidentally forgot to comma-separate the tags, and gave birth to the new uber tag “spam-humour-religion”. Anyone care to found such a religion with me?)

6 Responses to “Final notice! The Earth will fall into Null Space! ACT NOW!!!1111”

1. December 7th, 2008 | 5:48 am

The Pluto/Neptune anomaly of the Titius-Bode progression is predicted in the Initial Mass Displacements.
    FrankHatchiii.com

Best Regards,

Frank Hatch

2. December 28th, 2008 | 4:43 am

Although the total Ceres mass includes an asteroid belt (2.8 AU), the total Pluto mass is unique.
    Excluding Neptune, a variety of objects between 48.8 AU and 28.8 AU had a total mass of 10 Earth Masses (i.e., PLUTO INITIAL MASS).

FrankHatchiii.com

3. Kaitlin Morrison
    February 4th, 2009 | 4:44 am

I too received one of these emails, and I’m trying to figure out how the heck I came to be on this guy’s mailing list. It came through my work email as well, and that address is fairly new.

4. August 10th, 2009 | 6:59 pm

Although there are a variety of star masses, the 1st solar system displacement of a Jupiter-like mass is common. In some cases, the Jupiter-like mass is large enough to form a minor star. In other cases, the star itself will separate into two or more stars before its 1st solar system displacement.
    The basic template [i.e., (+/-)*] of polarized First Space is used in all cases of initial mass displacement. However, the unit value of each star system mass is a variable – i.e., the Earth is not the unit value of every star system.

FrankHatchiii.com

5. August 11th, 2009 | 9:08 pm

Thanks Frank – I was confused for a minute there, but now it all makes perfect sense.

6. October 31st, 2010 | 6:40 am

Although I’m somewhat upset to have been spurned by ‘Mad Frank’ until now, I have just received one – also at my work email address.

R